© Copyright 2019 BriskSale, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The XP4400E is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit.
The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage.
No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units.
The DuroMax XP4400E unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor.
This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant.
This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400E features a user-friendly, Electric and Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawnmower.
Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and job sites.
All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
* Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease..
* Endless Applications; from Home Standby, Job sites, to a Weekend with the RV.
* Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top
* This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
* Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the
user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
* Heavy-duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
*The generator sits on a frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
* Designed to run on 87 octane gasoline for maximum convenience.
* Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
* Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
* Fuel Consumption, 8 Hours on gasoline depending on load.
* Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
* Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
* Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise
* Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
Max AC Output 4,400 Watts
Rated AC Output 3,500 Watts
Engine Displacement 196cc
Horsepower 7 Hp
Amperage 30A / 15A
Max. Torque 9.7 ft-lbs.
Run Time at 1/2 Load 8 Hours
Fuel Tank Capacity 4 Gallons
Start Type Electric Recoil
Decibels 69 dB(A)
Shipping Weight 129 lbs.
|Policy||We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.|